This product is total ***!!! I tried it because I was "taken in " by all the false attestations by fake customers.

I tried to cancel and return the item but all I got was an electronic answering machine recording. I would not do business with these people and I would not recommend them to anyone, even an enemy.. the product appears to have a "mint" extract which for the easily deluded, makes one think its fresh feel after application means it is actually doing something. What a waste of money.

I am embarrassed that I fell for this scam and hope that my review helps others NOT fall into the trap....AND interesting enough, the conditions for return of a trial product state that it has to be returned as an unopened unit...tell me...how in the heck do you trial something, thinking you can return it if indeed it is not what you like, IF YOU HAVE TO RETURN THE PACKAGE UNOPENED????

What kind of *** is that? READ THE SMALL PRINT, DONT BE AN *** LIKE I WAS....NEVER AGAIN...

This reviewer shared experience about "how can i return a trial unit, unopened, if it is supposed to be a trial to see if i want more....what a scam you have going...buyer beware..." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $90. TNOVAK is overall dissatisfied with Biogeniste. The most disappointing about biogeniste free trial at Biogeniste was being scammed, cannot try a trial item if it has to be returned unopened and dishonest marketing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Biogeniste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Biogeniste to other companies on our site.

Comments