Carluke, South Lanarkshire

Thought I was dealing with M & S

Checked again the next day and then realized that it was not M&S. I was dealing with. Cancelled order right away. Still received the original order anyway despite this being canceled within hours.

I am returning the item unused. Shudder to think what the cost of postage is going to be!

Not sure if it was serum or instant wrinkle reducer as product now wrapped up for despatch.

I feel a fool because I must not have read the information properly or just not taken whatever it said. Also since that order I have been inundated with e-mails (up to 6 or 8) a day from a Canadian company

Canadian-Pharmacy. I assume that my e-mail address has been passed on to them by Biogeniste or their associates.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Biogeniste. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Biogeniste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Biogeniste to other companies on our site.

Comments