DON'T DO IT!!! I'M OUT OF $89.71 FOR A FREE SAMPLE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COST ME 4.95!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! WHEN I DISPUTED THE CHARGE, THEY SAID THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY CAUSE I STILL HAD THE PRODUCT, BUT THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME A RMA# TO RETURN THE PRODUCT OR THE RETURN ADDRESS!!!!!! I ordered the "free sample" at 9:15am.

When I did, I received a receipt for a ton of additional items that I didn't agree to and a ridiculous charge! I immediately called the company back (WITHIN 60 SECONDS) I spoke with LIsa ID 4365 (IF that is even a real id #) and she said, "No problem. Your order has not even been processed yet. I'll cancel everything." What a joke!!!

SEVEN different charges to my credit card later...I am stuck with 89.71 in charges.

My credit card company said that I would have to get a RMA# from them in order for the return to be accepted, which they REFUSE to give me, according to "Chelsea Agent 750" from BioGeniste...IF that is HER real name! I wouldn't give my real name if I worked for those scammers!

Review about: Biogeniste Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments