1.3

On the 12th October 2016 back I ordered a Biogenistre Skin cream sample online for the Price of £4.04. approx 1 month ago.

I have today (11th November 2016)discovered that an unauthorised amount of £72.66 has been taken from my bank account. Be warned if you are tempted to try their trial offer this is what you can expect. I am very angry and livid to have made this discovery and annoyed that this has happened to me especially when funds are tight anyway.

I am now going to report this to my Bank/Police. I hope my warning stops some other unsuspecting customer from falling victim to this criminal company 's activites..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................http://biogeniste.com/AU/index.php

This person wrote the review because of "unauthorised bank debit" at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Biogeniste to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was money being taken from my bank account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments