I was surprised to receive one of these wrinkle free creams. I must have accepted a free one at some point.

When I checked my bank statement I found that they had taken a great deal of money from my account in spite of me not ordering the product.

It was outrageously expensive and because I assume that none of these products ever work, would never have ordered one I had to pay for.

As far as I'm concerned, Vaseline is as good as anything.

They must have very little faith in their products if they have to resort to tactics like these to clear their stock.

I can't get my money back or even an apology. But be assured, there will be no more of this as far as I'm concerned.

I am a pensioner living on a fixed income and don't have spare money to throw around buying expensive nonsense. AS

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Biogeniste. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Biogeniste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Biogeniste to other companies on our site.

Comments