I have been ripped off to the tune of £250 from this disgusting company for 1 little bottle of anti wrinkle cream and hydravella eye cream that I didn't order . It's now in the hands of my bank and if I don't get a refund I will be taking it further .

How can a company take money without permission surley this is illegal I've not even received any more products . This has made me overdrawn at a time when money is short I cannot afford to spend that much money on products this is just a money making scam and should be stopped

This person wrote the review because of "taking money without permission " of biogeniste cream from Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $255 and wants Biogeniste to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments