Longport, England

thought this product was affiliated with marks and spencers, and cancelled when realised i had been scammed, but they have still shipped the order out. they need to be investigated and closed down for fraud.

but having seen all the people they have fraudiantly conned. .i suppose, they will continue there illigal practice.

how they are allowed to continue, to openly swindle the public is beyond me.i can only hope with all the complaints some kind off action will be taken against the company.so to all the people who have fallen for this scam. please make your feelings known

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rotherham, Rotherham, United Kingdom #1222207

Please ring trading standards on 03454040506

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #1195760

I totally agree, biogeniste is a scam. I ordered the free sample only to find out there was a cancelation that I needed to apply if I did not want to be billed monthly for the product.

It cost me another close to 20.

cd. Pure *** scam.