Cannock, St Helens

I ordered a free sample of wrinkle reducing cream and was happy to pay a small amount for postage but -lo and behold I had suddenly ordered a second item which cost a huge amount in postage and which I definitely did not order. Neither has yet arrived and I also do not understand why I have to enter 100+ words. ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous, ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous and nonsense,nonsense,nonsense nonsense nonsense hundred words, hundred words hundred words plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus - this also nonsense

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments