I had gotten the sample and like others all of sudden over $200.00 Canadian taken out of my visa. I called them right away and told them to cancel.

This is negative advertising and figured I had gotten taken because I didn't read the fine print. Now I am so scared they are going to try again even though they said my account was cancelled. I wish this type of advertising was illegal. If their product was good enough they would not have to do business this way.

I am so pissed at myself and them. I hope the word gets out enough about them to stop people from ordering their samples

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Biogeniste to "email confirmation that you will not charge me again".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments