Biogeniste - Review about Hydravella Eye Cream from Deltona, Florida

I bought her these items with the hope that the free trial with the shipping cost the only upfront cost however, after reading all the details it became apparent that free trial was only 15 days.I called requesting additional time to find out whether these creams work...

I was told that "no problem" you have till 12/27 then we bill you for next order... I found out that my credit card was charged $89.76 on 12/22!!! I called again to cancel which they/Biogeniste counteroffer by 25%. I declined and again the counteroffer by reducing cost by 50%.

I declined the offer and told them I just want to cancelled and I want my money back!!! Adamantly, they provided me with a return code and I was responsible for the return shipping cost.

Altogether, this is a good sample of "Bsit & Switch Scam"!!!!WARNING- Do Not buy anything from BIOGENISTE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hydravella Eye Cream
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #760579

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Biogeniste? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21 #1147811

Sounds all too familiar!! This risk-free trial is a huge SCAM. Your charge card will be continuously billed!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Biogeniste. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Biogeniste.
Filing a new complaint about