Butler, New Jersey
Turnaround Time

Biogeniste promised me a refund ,since I felt I was misled. I thought the 4.95 initially charge was for a trial size.

I guess I didn't read the fine print of an automatic shipment and I told them I didn't read the fine print. I was told they would issue a refund if I dropped the disputed charges with my bank. I did. No refund.

I called again and I was told if I send proof of the dispute being dropped, they would issue me a refund.

My bank contacted them personally with me on the phone and they tried to talk their way out of it. I said Larrisa,and Heida both said I would get a refund if my bank said the disputed charges were dropped-- that is the bottom line. Well, my bank is verbally telling there are no disputed charges.

No refund.

Terrible company. Do not be scamed as I was.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lies and deceit" of biogeniste serum free trial. Biogeniste needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste serum free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments