Barlby, England

i really hope you get your money back , ive also been ripped off they took money out of my bank with out even letting me know until this morning i woke up to find another bottle of that *** cream and that they had took 95$.71 two weeks ago ! ive sent them a not so nice email asking for my money back and that if i dont get it i will be letting our uk tv watch dog on to them plus my solicitor so fingers crossed, i am also going to go into my bank and make sure they dont try and take even more money out my bank , am so stressed out now i just cant afford this amount of money like most people who are going through this right now , i really hope you get your money back .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of biogeniste cream free trial. Biogeniste needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments