I sent for a trial cream and paid for it, now I have had £69.70 taken from my bank for cream I haven't ordered, also at the same time I ordered a trial eye cream which I think is the same company with a different name Hydravelley eye cream and they have taken £71.56 today. When I rang the bank they said there was probably in the small print that I would get further orders !

And so it looks like I am getting some very expensive face and eye cream !! That I don't want and it's not good either had better from the discount stores

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste eye cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments