Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

I sent for these on the understanding that they were sample products.

I saw the advert on a BOOTS chemist Facebook.i decided to go for the samples and paid with my credit card - BAD MOVE.

First time I've done this and will most definitely be the last. On checking my bank statement I have been charged an excessive amount for both products I received. I am trying to get my money refunded and have been in contact with my bank who advised I contact the company who sold these items. ie the Anti-Wrinkle serum and the hydravella eye cream.

This it appears is not possible. Surely there is a way to stop these rogue traders from advertising these products and duping people into buying them.

It is fraud.As a pensioner it is money I cannot afford to lose but it seems I have lost a lot of money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of having money taken from my account that was not authorised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of biogeniste serum free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Biogeniste needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste serum free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Had an Experience with Biogeniste?

Comments