Update by user Apr 15, 2016

My bank Chase Fraud Department (debit card) is still "working" on my claim to get my money back. It's been 2 1/2 months so far...

Original review posted by user Feb 06, 2016

I ordered two FREE SAMPLES of moisturizer cream online, paying $4.99 for S&H with my debit card. Come to find out what I really ordered was TWO SUBSCRIPTIONS from the company, not PRODUCT -- just subscriptions -- for which they charged me $89.00 and 98.00 less than two weeks later. I received a fraud alert from Chase and was able to stop one of the two charges (thank you, Chase!) When I called (888) 965-3999 to get my money back via their "30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" they refused, and read to me what I agreed to in the mice-type of their online animated ad. Get this: Although the 'free samples' were indeed a 30-day trial SIZE, the actual trial PERIOD in which I could cancel was only 14 days. I raised my voice and said that's not what I read, the rep offered me a discounted subscription of 30% less; I said no, then 50% less; I said no, then 75% less; I said NO! I don't like your product I want nothing to do with it. She hung up on me. Please note that a pop-up appeared before I pressed the 'order' button that said "There's nothing to worry about. We will email you before your trial ends as a reminder so this order is completely risk-free." The product arrived via USPS without description or instructions enclosed, 3 days after my request for samples. Today I filed a claim with my bank and there is a 15 day waiting period before Visa refunds and then they will go after the company themselves. These are the two products that ripped me off (same company phone number for both): ONLINE AND MAIL FRAUD WARNING. I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR FALLING FOR IT, BUT SINCE THEY GAVE ME NO PRODUCT FOR THE $98 THEY TOOK OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Hydravella

BioGeniste

janetpinter wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $99 and wants Biogeniste to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1112011

same thing, didn't even give me a chance to use the free trial to see if I even liked it before they charged my card 89.00 and I haven't received any thing since the trial size product. The day after I got my trial size offer I got on line and canceled my future orders because I knew they would try to send a product and charge my card for it and they did anyway.