I have fallen for this scam, It said it was free and just postage had to be paid but, they took £70.00 out of my bank Am really angry and will trying to get my money back!!!!! This shouldn't be allowed as the product isn't that great!!!!!!!!( Bio Geniste Anti Wrinkle Serum with Matrixyl) I was only aware of paying around £3.00 at the time as the page said that Marks and Spencer were giving away free samples, this should be stopped I can't afford £70, if I could I would have gone to the shop to buy it myself!

dixonofdockgreen wrote the review because of not as described at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was it was free then took 92 45 dollars. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rotherham, Rotherham, United Kingdom #1222204

Please ring trading standards about this on 03454040506 I have and the more people that do will get this scam stopped