Saw the video online of the person putting biogeniste under their eyes and the "miraculous transformation" so thought I would try it only $4.95 for shipping not bad, then in going through the ordering process you get funneled to the hydrovella page which you cannot bypass when I clicked the only box available (continue with order) it sends me to the page to put my card number in which I did. The same day I am looking at my account online and see that I have been charged for the hydrovella, I called immediately and very expressly told Ricardo that I did not want the hydrovella and not to send it at all wanted my $7.95 refunded he agreed and I agreed to try the biogeniste he extended my trial period and we ended the conversation.

The hydrovella was shipped anyway and charged of course when I called the company to complain they just told me they don't refund for shipping and I have to pay to return the unused portion which by the way made no visible difference to the two faces it was tried on here. Lesson learned.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of biogeniste cream from Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Biogeniste to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Stafford, Staffordshire, United Kingdom #1207044

Then you are all idiots for not checking before buying. A simple google search would save you being ***.