Haughton, Louisiana
Turnaround Time

the first time I order this product it coat almost 180.00. I thought that would be the end of it so I chalked it up to a mistake on my part.

But this month they charged me again so I went to the web site and told them not to send me anymore of there product, it's been 4 days and they have not responded to my e-mail. I told them if they mailed me the product I would send it back and expect on refund of my money. know one has responded. I wish I had never ask for the free trial ha ha they charged me before I ever got the trial.

buyer be ware this is a Hugh scam read the very fine print at the bottom of page, I had to get a magnifer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all this product is a rip off" of biogeniste free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $377. Biogeniste needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments