I have just spent 30 minutes trying to return an unordered delivery to no avail. The customer services man talked through be constantly and did not allow me to speak.

I requested to speak to the manager who was even worse and constantly spoke very fast expecting me not to ask questions as he went through his screed (well-rehearsed response?) and then refused to go through it slowly point by point so i could either ask questions or respond to what he said. I have ended up feeling bullied and £195.30 worse off.

The paperwork included with the items does not give you a website or any information about returns system.

This reviewer shared experience about "bullying behaviour of customer service personnel " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $243. This person is overall dissatisfied with Biogeniste. The most disappointing about biogeniste eye cream free trial at Biogeniste was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Biogeniste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Biogeniste to other companies on our site.

Comments