I bought a small bottle of moisturizer (which isn't particularly good) for what I thought was a one off time for £4.95 to try the product. I wasn't sent a confirmatory email.

I didn't set up a direct debit or standing order, I did not think I would be billed again. Then today I was billed $89.76. I have emailed the company to request they make no further payments and I will be contacting my bank as soon as it opens.

I would boycott this company and people need to be aware not to buy anything from them because their website is very deceptive and does not make it clear what Biogeniste's 'offer' actually consists of.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of having money taken from my account that was not authorised and not clear on price. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of biogeniste free trial. Biogeniste needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments