Prestatyn, Wales

I was charged but I had not received the product...because I had paid by credit card the bank said they could not cancel until the company had claimed a payment as they were not sure which company would be claiming the payment. I had not saved the details on the Facebook advertisement and I did not see the advertisement again.

I did think after ordering the free trial I would receive an email or text verifying this so I could cancel before the company claimed full payment. I'm warning you please do not fall for this auto enrolment scam as it's an expensive product .

This person wrote the review because of "it is easy easy to cancel that is if the company has actually cancelled the auto delivery " at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments