IF U GET ANY MAILINGS THAT ALL U PAY IS 4.95 AND U GET A 25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE IT IS A SCAM. THEY ARE IN GREAT BRITAN.

I CALLED TO SAY I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER. 10 DAYS I CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT FIND ME. ONE PERSON FOUND ME SAID I CASNCELLED MY ORDER AND HAD TO PAY 39.95 I SAID I NEVER GOT ORDER. ONLY 2 PIECES OF PAPER IN A YELLOW ENVELOPE.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. WHEN U ORDER THE PRODUCT NO WHERE DOES IT SAY OR THEY SAY U HAVE TO PAY 39.95. U PAY 4.95 FOR THE SHIPPING AND IF U DONT LIKE IT CANCEL. NO OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED.

IT IS A SCAM. BUYER BEWARE.

DONT ORDER. NEVER GOT PRODUCT.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of biogeniste trial from Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Biogeniste to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments