SO , Like the rest of you , I too fell for " THE SCAM " actually I had wrote all my info, when I realized that I had NO MONEY IN THE BANK ! I quickly thought ( at the end of putting all your info in ) it says click here to confirm your order ! WELL , I DID NOT CLICK THE BUTTON . I immediately hey end call on my phone . Thinking that I was all set " because I didn't click confirm your order to receive the order number, A WOW , was I WRONG ! They went ahead and charged my card ( which I had a 1.23 $ in my account ) 4.95 $ ( TWICE ) & 7.95

My bank changed me 35 $ overdraft fee 2 times ! I get paid on the 3rd , and then Yesterday August 5th I open my mailbox and there are 2 envelops !!!! From this company ! That's when I went to My bank and found out that EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT CLICK THE CONFIRM ORDER , THEY STILL WENT AHEAD AND CHARGED MY CARD ! I was very upset to say the least .

I called them at 12:35 am and ended up wring them a nasty e- mail . At first they didn't want to stop my order . However you need to keep hitting NO when they say keep the bottle for 39.99 . Then it goes down to 19.99 . Then you finally can click CANCEL ! They gave me a return # and said that the # must be ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE , OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED !

Just about an hour ago , I called the other number for the ( *** ) that your supposed to use together for best results . Yeah right ! NOT ! Well I finally got a person on the line after 30 minutes on hold

Her name is Penny , So I explained to Penny what happened , She couldn't have cared less ! She kept talking OVER me while I was explaining that the order should have NEVER been shipped because I DID NOT CLICK ON CONFIRM ORDER , TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER NUMBER . Penny however didn't hear anything I said , HOW COULD SHE ? She was yelling OVER MY VOICE ! I kept saying Penny please stop talking over me , so I can say something .

She kept yelling , Your not getting a refund for your order ! We will NOT pay for your overdraft charges . BLAH BLAH BLAH

I said Penny , Just give me the return # and then I would like to speak to your Manager . She gave me this number that was literally 17 numbers long ! I said Please put your Sepierior on the phone . SHE KEPT TELLING ME , THERE'S NONE HERE ! I said Penny , I'm asking you nicely to please put your Sepierior on the phone .

There's no body here that you can talk to !

You better get that back here befor 7 days or WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD ! I said PENNY , I'M ASKING YOU POLITELY ONE MORE TIME , PLEASE LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR SEPIERIOR . I told you there's no one here that You can talk to . I ASKED

" PENNY " 7 TIMES TO SPEAK TO HER BOSS , SHE LIED !

How do I know She Lied ? Because She finally said hold , and on comes Her boss !

WHO ALSO REFUSED TO GET THE FACT I DID NOT CLICK THE SUMMIT BUTTON TO CONFIRM THE ORDER . THEREFORE IT SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN SENT OUT !

He said that they would not refund my money NOR refund the 70 $ in overdraft fees ! I told him that My Son in law said to speak with the company and if they won't cooperate then He will be filing a complaint against them .

The Manager didn't seem to care , but he will when the company goes down & He needs to look for another job !

By the way , I didn't even open the packages . So I guess I can say that with 100% certainty DO. NOT. BUY. THIS. PRODUCT. , IF. YOU. DO. YOU WILL BE. THROWING. AWAY. YOUR. MONEY. , ALSO. PLEASE. READ. OTHER. COMMENTS. ABOUT. THE. PRODUCT. , I. UNDERSTAND. THAT. IT. DOES. NOTHING. TO. IMPROVE. THE. SKIN. .

IT. CERTAINLY. DIDN'T. DO. WHAT. THE. FAKE COMMERCIAL S. SHOWS. ! ANOTHER. REAL. CONCERN. IS. THAT. A. PROFESSIONAL. ON. COSMETIC S. SAID. THAT. THEY. DONT. DISCLOSE. ALL. THE. PRODUCT. IN. THE. BOTTLE. SO. SHE. SAID. RIGHT. THERE. IS. A. RED. FLAG. .

That's my story , I cannot believe that people will do this type of thing , considering the fact that I have very little money to begin with after I get paid . I have a 16 year old Son who has lots of food allergy s , and I try to buy him as much food as possible . Then company's like this go and do that ! That's 4.95 twice

I don't know why , 7.95 and 70 $ in overdraft fees . My Son Dosent eat this week !

If I had ordered it when I had the 4.95 and 7.95 and I liked it . My Mom was going to pay for the rest as my birthday gift !

Now , that I had to run to her to cover the overdraft fees . That was my gift .

I HOPE THEY WILL PUT A STOP TO THESE SCAMS ! IT HURTS MANY PEOPLE

Lori2015_2015 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste biogeniste trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments