This is a scam! They billed me $4.95 for a trial size bottle.

Then took $89.95 out of my account. I had to contact my bank and report it to them.

I'm going to contact the states attorny generals office and report this scam to them as well. I want my money put back in my account and this scam stopped immediately!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of biogeniste trial. Biogeniste needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments

THIS IS THE SAME THING THAT HAPEND TO ME. A SCAM

I LIVE IN LOUISIANA AN WILL CONTACT MY STATE ATTORNEYS

OFFICE ALSO ADVISE ALL TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS

BUREAU.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS. PAT S.

the same thing happened to me. I had only had the sample for 10 days to (try and see if I wanted to keep it), and my checking account had already been charged $90!

When I called customer service and the woman would not ALLOW me to speak during the recorded conversation. She just kept repeating the legal disclaimer over and over and over as quickly as possible so that I could not speak. I finally had to just hang up on her and call my bank and institute a fraudulent charge case.

I am afraid I probably won't win this one but boy did I learn a lesson. This company is completely illegal and must be put out of business!

to Anonymous #1057231

You can report them to the states attorney office of consumer protection division. They will look into the case. Send an email and tell biogeniste that t you're going to file a complain with consumer protection,they'll get the hint...stay strong and persevere.