FaceBook had an advertisement showing a fantastical (and fraudulent) product demonstration. As "obligation free" "sample" was only $9.99, I thought, what they hey.

Instead I received a full sized bottle with zero paperwork and definately no terms and conditions came with the product. I was surprised when my credit card was charged $119. I thought this was a mistake and lesson learned. I then received a second bottle a month later with a statement.

I did not sign up for receipt of the actual product and nowhere did I ask to subscribe.

When I rang, it was only then I was told the $9.99 was postage for a 28 day free trial and subscription was automatic. At no point did the FB add disclose this, nor did it direct me to the full website, nor were the terms and conditions supplied to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kjegou stated that there is a room for improvement of rip-off merchants and many victims. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of biogeniste trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $238. Biogeniste needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments