Resolved
1.1
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 25, 2017

BioGeniste issued my entire refund to me!

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2017

Biogeniste User Destinee.painter time 5 h 48 min ago This company BioGeniste, their service, their representatives, their products and lastly their infamous "terms & conditions" are the biggest fraud committing *** artists around running this scam and profiting off of each and everyone of their unsuspecting customers. Don't be fooled this product isnt even worthy of a space on a 99 cent store shelve.

I wish I would've researched them better before giving them my credit card info. Mark as useful (0 votes) Reply Satisfaction rating: User Destinee.painter time 6 h 8 min ago On Feb 28th I saw an add for BioGeniste serum on Facebook for a trial bottle with the cost of $4.95 s&h. I proceeded to the website and completed my order. There wasnt anything stated on the ordering page about a "14 day trial period" listed that I saw.

My credit card was charged $4.95 that day however I did not receive the product until March 10th, at which time I tried it and did not see any difference between it and one I could buy at walmart. I used it again the next day with same conclusion, I was just glad it only cost $4.95. On March 15th I saw a charge from BioGeniste for $89.76. I immediately called the phone # listed on their website (USA CUSTOMERS CALL: 1-888-965-3999) and could only get the automated system.

It was through that system that I learned I was enrolled in an automatic delivery and that $89.76 charge would be monthly. I was given the option to cancel my subscription and receive no future charges on my credit card, I immediately cancelled this subscription that I hadn't even enrolled into in the first place. I was given this Cancellation Notification #2219599, then the system disconnected our call. I called back and tried to get a live representative and was directed to a voicemail.

I left a detailed message requesting an immediate call back to find out why I was charged the $89.76, why I was enrolled automatic delivery when I didn't sign up for it to begin with, to confirm my disenrollment was processed and when I could get refunded the unauthorized charge of $89.76. 3days later on March 18th, I received a call from a BioGeniste representative Latasha who greeted me with "I'm returning a missed call from you" after her name and company's name. I explained the situation and she proceeded to tell me that since I did not return the product within the 14day trial period, I was charged the full price of $89.76. I explained I wasn't made aware of any 14day trial period as it wasn't posted on the ordering page when I ordered or else I would've return it timely.

She said it was in the terms and conditions. I again explained I clearly didn't see any terms and conditions or else I would've returned it immediately. I explained that I called customer service on the 15th as soon as I saw they had charged my account again without my permission. I was 1 day late in calling because I wasn't aware of the 14day trial period as again it wasn't listed anywhere on the ordering page.

I told her I was unhappy with the product and only used 2 pumps from the entire bottle and I could send it back that day, as long as I could be refunded what they charged me. She said they can't refund me but then said they would give me a 25% refund. I asked why can't I get the entire refund? She said it's too late so I can keep it.

Thinking this would be my only option to get any kind of money back from these *** artists, I agreed. On March 19th my card was credited $22.44. I am completely and utterly disgusted with BioGeniste, their shady sales tactics and fraudulent abuse on unsuspecting consumers of their products. That unexpected $89.76 charge to my card has left me with $10 to my name for the next 2 weeks.

My daughters birthday is on Sunday and this is the most embarrassing scam I could've fallen for. I've never received such rude horrible treatment and have been made to feel like a complete fool. I have sent multiple emails to biogeniste requesting a FULL refund and received this one response back: Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for any confusion over the terms and conditions.

Per terms and conditions, you were charged $89.76 because you exceeded your trial period. If you were not satisfied with Biogeniste, you were directed to call customer support before the end of your trial period and request a return authorization number. On 3/18 you spoke with Latasha who offered you a 25% refund which was $22.44, which you accepted instead of returning. Best regards, Joan 4851 BioGeniste Customer Care Team When I spoke with Latasha, I wasn't given the option of returning the product, even though i was willing, I was told it's too late and to keep it Please help me get my money back!

Thank you for your time. Mark as useful (0 votes) Reply Satisfaction rating: User Reviewer1804282 time 09.06.2016 They send you an email to try their Bio Geniste Instant Wrinkle Reducer for $4.95 and state "tell us where to send your bottle". When ordering it has a box that you agree to terms and conditions. Apparently in the fine print of their T&C's if you take the time to click and read them it states: "Your 14-Day Trial of BioGeniste includes a full 30-day supply of BioGeniste for just $4.95 shipping and handling (special promotions may offer a different shipping and handling charge).

You will have 14 days from your original order date to decide if BioGeniste is right for you. If you are enjoying BioGeniste do nothing and at the end of your 14-day trial period you will be charged the low price of only $89.76 for the bottle you received (there will be no retroactive effect on customers who enrolled earlier when a different price may have been in place*). Plus, if you decide to keep your product, you agree to be enrolled in the BioGeniste Membership Club and approximately 30 days from the end of your 14-day".... you get more product, etc.

When you realize you are billed for the 89.76 it's too late to return since you are outside the 14 day window.

This is an absolute scam. Mark as useful (0 votes) Reply Submit Review Satisfaction rating:

Review about: Biogeniste Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Be careful!!!! this product is what pops up as the Step 2 when you order Luminary by Joanna Gaines on the Internet.

Since found out Joanna Gaines does not have any affiliation with a skincare line. Can't cancel "Free" samples but charged shipping for Luminary and the Biogeniste Eye Serum but charged by two different outfits out of Nevada. This all appears to be a scam.

I can't get any definitive answers from the Luminary or BioGeniste people who are sending these free samples. I have phone numbers and will return products within the return policy period unopened and unused.

to Unhappy consumer #1379430

If you follow the steps I made above, you may get some kind of response, when I made my complaint to the bbb that's when I grabbed their attention and got my money back! Such a *** shame.

Almost word for word what happened to me. Yes it is embarrassing. Even name Latissha was the same

Destinee.painter
Antelope, California, United States #1306260

I have filed a complaint against BioGeniste with the BBB and have informed BioGeniste of this action via email. I will update my post here when and if I hear anything from either of them.