I received a tiny sample several weeks ago and have just discovered they have taken £69 from my Bank Account despite not signing up for a subscription with this Company. Totally unethical, immoral and repugnant practice!

On contacting my Bank they have put a stop on Biogeniste being able to take any further money from my account and the Fraud Department will try and recover this £69 for me. I would recommend others in the same situation to do the same. It is a great deal of money to have stolen i.e.

taken without consent, and left me being close to overdrawn. Very expensive "free trial"!

This reviewer shared experience about "unauthorised money taken from account" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. This person is overall dissatisfied with Biogeniste. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Biogeniste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Biogeniste to other companies on our site.

Comments

Rotherham, Rotherham, United Kingdom #1221907

I have done the same contacted my bank as I was overdrawn they have taken a total of £250 out of my bank without permission something should be done about this discusting company