Cwmbran, Monmouthshire
1.3
Turnaround Time

I also purchased the 'free trial' because Victoria Beckham appeared to endorse it...but alarm bells started ringing the minute I'd applied. I did a search and found several sites like this...so immediately contacted my bank and cancelled my card.

The bank also put a note on the system to deny them any future payments. The cream came (to my surprise!) but it was like putting oily chalk on my face and didnt work. I tried cancelling on their website, but option 1 is to pay $39.99, option 2 is to pay $19.99, or I can return the bottle to the U.S (I'm in the U.K) at my own cost.

If they dont receive it by 26/11 they will charge me full price of over $100! I'm sooo grateful to my banks' quick actions!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments