I am writing with regard to an order placed for a trial of Hydrvella and Biogensite cream 15th September 2016, I gave bank details for the postage and packing of the trial order which I received just before Christmas 2016 having noticed a number of payments had come out of my bank, I cancelled any future orders/deliveries when I have made contact to cancel I was only give a 50% refund and told to return the package receive, however I have never received any other packages surely the sample of each product is what I paid postage and packing for?? And I have cancelled future deliveries, however I have noticed you are in the process of refunding the following Biogensite Order Number: Ordered: 11.15.16 Amount to be credited to me $89.76 Original Order Amount: $95.71 Biogensite Order Number: Ordered: 10.14.16 Amount to be credited to me: $89.76 Original Order Amount: $89.76 Hydravella Order Number: Ordered: 11.15.16 Amount to be credited to me $91.68 Original Order Amount: $99.63 I would like a full explanation as to why it has taken so long to receive the trial order, received December 2016.

Why have I been billed for the above orders when I hadn’t received any products. And if I am correct there is two amounts one for Biogensite and one for Hydravella on the 11.15.16 why is there only one amount for Biogensite on the 10.14.16 where is the refund for the Hydravella order too. I have done everything correct, made contact after receiving my trial order to cancel any future deliveries/orders why am I being charged. I want assurance that I will not be charged for any future orders/deliveries and that any membership/orders/deliveries with myself have been cancelled.

I need someone to look into this asap and reply. Many thanks Joanne I forgot to add on details of the order received December 2016, this was I presumed the trial order which I paid Postage and Packing for, I am only be credit a % of the original order amount, however if I return the items at my cost I will be credited the full amount, I don’t understand why this is, surly this is the trial order? And Ive paid postage and packing, surly I will be given a full credit for this also? Hydravella Order number: Ordered: 12.19.16 Amount to be credited to me: $45.84 Original Order Amount: $99.63 Biogeniste Order number: Ordered: 12.19.16 Amount to be credited to me: $44.88 Original Order Amount: $95.71 As you can understand this is causing me a lot of stress, I live in England so relying on emails to be answered and action to be taken.

Please advise asap. Thanks Jo I made contact today with the branch in the uk and spoke to Richard and never have I ever been spoken to in the way that I have this morning by him, spoke over me, wouldn't allow me to ask questions. Such a rude gentleman. I am awaiting a reply the to email above nearly £600 in products having only ever received one sample of each in December.

I am waiting on the credits as detailed above. Fingers crossed I receive them.

Any help or advice would be great. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS TRIAL.

Review about: Biogeniste Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments