1.4
Turnaround Time

Please read the fine print and don't order this product!

Similar to all the other reviews, I thought I was getting a trial of the Hydravella as an 18-Day Trial for $4.95. While ordering this product, it automatically ordered the BioGeniste Trial as well. I did not click on a box for this 2nd product ($8.95) but still got charged. These two products were ordered on March 27th at 8 pm.

I received the products on Saturday, April 2nd. Now, on the 13th, I see a charge on my banking account for $89.96 dated the 11th. When calling to cancel, I was informed that it had been over 14 days as of April 10th because I did not "call" and inform them that I received the product on the 2nd, thus the clock started ticking on the 27th.

Needless to say, since "I did not read the fine print", I am charged the full amount. The initial charges were simply shipping charges. I thought they were for the product themselves.

Do not buy these products. They are nice but as many of the reviews said, you can go to Walgreen's or CVS or Wal-Mart and get a similar product for around $20.

At this time, they said they have cancelled my account and I will not receive any more charges. We shall see...

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Biogeniste. The most disappointing about biogeniste cream free trial at Biogeniste was false advertisers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Biogeniste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Biogeniste to other companies on our site.

Comments