Crowborough, East Sussex

they dont tell you that they will take money out of your account when ordering the trials at a special price . i have been billed without my knowledge of £77.73 which has left my bank account without my permission .it does not work and i am thinking of getting trading standards involved . do not go near this site it is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they take the money from you. my bank is now dealing with this

and will be taking action against them to try to get my money back which has left our family unable to buy food for 2 weeks . this has caused us a lot of stress and now we dont know what we are going to live on . this company needs to be stopped right now .

to stop other people falling into the same trap!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments