York, York
1.3
Turnaround Time

As with loads of others it seems i signed up and got ripped off too !!! Im a pensioner so 75 quid is like two weeks shopping for me !!!

When l got the crem l got an invoice saying 12.99 paid with thanks !!! Robbin bar stewards. I thought the eye crem trial was a bargain at 3 pounds.I didnt even moan when my total bill came to 12.99 seeing as it came from America as they have to cover their postage. But l went to the bank today and got a mini statement only to find they had took out another 75 quid !?!

I felt sick and l feel like throwing my tablet in the bin !!

Can something not be done to keep scammers like this away from innocent people ? I shouldnt be surprised really as scamming is a multi million business over there, and now theyve got some of my hard earned cash to put to it aswell !!!

ll

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $189 and wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not clear on price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste eye cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Carluke, Scotland, United Kingdom #1227365

I was just 2mins ago signing up for this I got to the bank details page and it was £4.95 for shipping. The cream was 30 day trial.

Something made me not finish and I came out the page.

I don't remember seeing anything that says I'm signing up for more.

I'm so glad I then found these reviews on it. I feel for all u's poor women who have been conned.

Something needs to be done about this. There will be loads of women like myself who are on benefits and getting caught like this could be our fortnights food

Very angry