This is a ***. Was only told to pay £5.99 postage.

No mention of any other payments. One month later £74.13 was taken from my bank.

Sad thing is, I cancelled the application form then got a call from some American guy who never mentioned any other money being taken. so, I paid the money for the postage thinking that was it. They shouldn't be allowed to do this.

I tried to get my money back, but was told it was't possible. I was also sent some other stuff for eyes at the same time and today another £75 has been taken................Complete ***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of money being taken from my bank account. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of biogeniste cream free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Biogeniste needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned biogeniste cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biogeniste.

Comments

Borehamwood, Hertford, United Kingdom #1245569

This has just happened to me how do I cancel this and stop it from happening again???