Brentwood, England

Like qll the other people this was not a free sample and I did not receive it until after the so called free trial had lapsed it was only when I noticed £71.21 taken from my bank account. The original free trial offer was linked to Victoria Beckham perhaps someone should tell her she has been linked with a scam and they should be shut down absolutely disgusting.

I spoke to customer service this morning it was like talking to a robot and very patronising, I was'nt going to lose my temper and stoop to their level but unfortunately I have lost my money. Very disappointed and feel cheated.

This person wrote the review because of "item did not arrive until after the trial period was over i would like my case to be re-considered and my money refunded." at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Biogeniste to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments