Sainte-Livrade-Sur-Lot, Aquitaine

Different approach.

I agree with all the anger and frustration against this sales ***.

BUT

My wife sent off for the 'free samples' paying for the postage,approx

$13. Samples arrived within 10 days.

I was not happy as I had been caught previously on a similar sales pitch.

We went to web-site to check terms and conditions,WHICH EVERYBODY WHO HAS ORDERED HAS ACCEPTED WHEN THEY PLACED THEIR ORDER,

here you discover you will be billed $91.95 per month for continuing supplies, unless you cancel within 30 day(for UK customers)

not what most of us expected!

Countless unhappy customers trying to get money back, return goods. Phone contact lousy, they seem to delay so you go beyond 30 days.

Repeated phone calls and emails needed and some people do receive a refund.

easiest solution, goes against true justice, rankles your conscience

but saves you effort and stress........

go to web-site for Hydravella or Biogeniste(shown on your confirmation email)

Contact Us screen

click here to access 'our easy cancel form'

Cancel Auto Enrollment screen

Click for UK customer

Enter email address as requested

Click Easy Cancel screen BUT DO NOT SELECT Buy for $39.95

but select FURTHER OPTIONS

Here you are given option to buy goods already sent for $19.95

and this will cancel your BIO or Hydra account, you keep the goods already sent, no further shipments OR charges.

I know this goes against the grain.

You will have to do this twice, once for each BIO and Hydra

but you are released.

From previous experience, if you go the route of obtaining a return number,RMA, sending back the goods, separately according to Customer Services, recorded delivery to the USA, to ensure receipt and these costs will not be refunded,this will cost you close to equivalent of $20 and in my case through their delays took me beyond the time limit.

my advice: avoid the heartache, frustration and stress

Take the Easy Cancel

TELL EVERYBODY OF THE SCAM

AND ALWAYS READ CAREFULLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS before ordering your next bargain.

Bob

loney wrote the review because of problems with payment at Biogeniste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Biogeniste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was full cost only included in terms and conditions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biogeniste and biogeniste free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom #1246009

Bob

Can you please post the website and email addresses that you used as my wife does not seem to have (or has deleted?) any original emails she might have received and we need to put a stop to this!

Thanks in advance